Tuesday 13 March 2012

Blogger Obsession - Man Repeller

I am going crazy over  Leandra Medine's Man Repeller blog at the moment. I've been reading it for like 6 months or so now, and I just can't get enough of it! There's so much I love about her & her blog.. the humour, sense of style, she's down to earth, the photos! - the photos are brilliant.. If you haven't checked it out I'd definitely recommend doing so here

I actually did a post on her Valentines day look on my style blog which you can take a peek at if you like.  I think it's really refreshing to see a new style of blogger around, someone not so self obsessed, cause you gotta admit, a lot of bloggers are.. Anywho, point is, I love her.. 

So... here's some Man Repeller eye-candy for you:



* all pics from the Man Repeller

No comments:

Post a Comment